[Debian-science-sagemath] Upgrade Cython in Debian / sage 8.2 status

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Thu Jun 21 18:17:00 BST 2018

Tobias Hansen:
> On 06/21/2018 07:02 PM, Ximin Luo wrote:
>> Tobias Hansen:
>>> This was on the alioth server, which was shut down. I don't know if there's another Debian server we can use for this. Ximin, do you have an idea?
>>>
>> All the old alioth lists, including this one, were moved to https://alioth-lists.debian.net/

>> and the new email address is debian-science-sagemath at alioth-lists.debian.net though there is a redirect from the old address which is why everything worked seamlessly.
>>
>> Sorry I've been inactive, I've been busy last few months with new job+location and most recently the Debian rust packaging situation.
>>
>> I'll be at DebConf 2018 in Taiwan in about 1 month, and expect to have a lot of time there to work on Sage packaging. Will try to get around to some of the dependencies in the meantime.

> Good to know you are still alive. :D
>
> I was talking about the mini-dinstall setup, not the mailing list.

Ah, that may have been archived but I think the people in charge of that are already grumpy that everyone replied so slowly to their requests to move their own stuff, that we won't be able to get it back easily. It's probably easiest to just create a new one somewhere.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git