[Debian-science-sagemath] Upgrade Cython in Debian / sage 8.2 status

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Thu Jun 21 18:02:00 BST 2018

Tobias Hansen:
>>> [..]
>> That page mentions
>> https://debian-science.alioth.debian.org/apt/sid-sage/ but this seems to
>> be gone now. Did this move somewhere else?
>
> This was on the alioth server, which was shut down. I don't know if there's another Debian server we can use for this. Ximin, do you have an idea?

All the old alioth lists, including this one, were moved to https://alioth-lists.debian.net/

and the new email address is debian-science-sagemath at alioth-lists.debian.net though there is a redirect from the old address which is why everything worked seamlessly.

Sorry I've been inactive, I've been busy last few months with new job+location and most recently the Debian rust packaging situation.

I'll be at DebConf 2018 in Taiwan in about 1 month, and expect to have a lot of time there to work on Sage packaging. Will try to get around to some of the dependencies in the meantime.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git