[Debian-science-sagemath] Upgrade Cython in Debian / sage 8.2 status

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Mon Jun 25 15:55:07 BST 2018

Yes, I already uploaded it to see if it gets rid of the 600 additional failing tests, which it does. Thanks!

The number is more or less arbitrary, and everything that is an improvement is good. The 3 month old sagemath 8.1 in unstable is more or less broken (for sure I don't expect it to build anymore, due to at least networkx). And we should free up experimental to prepare for sagemath 8.3.

The only reason I didn't already upload everything are the build failures of flint-arb. And I don't have much time at the moment, and go on vacation soon. I could also just upload everything to unstable anyway.