[Debian-science-sagemath] arb: headers with generic names

Vincent Delecroix vincent.delecroix at u-bordeaux.fr
Sun Sep 9 17:08:07 BST 2018

Hi,

I already mentioned this to Fredrik Johansson (the main arb developer).
To my mind, all the headers would better be in a specific repository
such as /usr/include/arb/. It is the case for example with flint that
follows more or less the same coding conventions.

I think that he might accept a change if:

  0) the request comes from Debian somehow officially

  1) there is a backward compatible solution (or at least something
     that remain backward compatible for some time)

  2) somebody provides the adequate patch

Best
Vincent