[Debian-science-sagemath] nbsphinx 0.5: issue with ipywidgets

Jerome BENOIT calculus at rezozer.net
Mon Dec 30 11:06:46 GMT 2019

Hello, I am on my way to package  the latest version of nbsphinx.
Now nbsphinx uses ipywidgets. At one point is import ipywidgets.embed
but it appears that embed.py is not distributed while it exists upstream.
I am not that familiar with python: is it a ipywidgets packaging bug ?
an upstream nbsphinx bug ? may I use a workin around ?
Thanks in advance, Jerome
--
Jerome BENOIT | calculus+at-rezozer^dot*net
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=calculus@rezozer.net