[Debian-science-sagemath] Buster todo list

François Bissey frp.bissey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 09:18:02 GMT 2019

> On 23/01/2019, at 22:08, Jeroen Demeyer <J.Demeyer at UGent.be> wrote:
>
> (B) All build-time dependencies of the Sage library:

Since we have started using cypari, pari itself has become a runtime only
dependency not a build one.
I have ipython instead of jupyter_core for the build dependency but I think
jupyter_core is probably the correct one. I’ll have to fix that.

Building the documentation involves most of the runtime dependencies since
you run sage code to build. Building the doc is almost a test suite all by itself.

François