[Debian-science-sagemath] [fricas-devel] Fwd: [fricas/fricas] debian packaging (#2)

oldk1331 oldk1331 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 02:22:08 GMT 2020

I recently compiled fricas with ecl-16.1.3 and ecl-git-HEAD
(ecl is about to release a new version), both are fine.

Still, compiling fricas with ecl consumes much more time compared with sbcl
and the resulting binary will run slower.

But "configure script errors out" on both ecl and sbcl is strange,
can you post the config.log?

- Best wishes,
- Qian