[Debian-science-sagemath] Sage 9.1 build issues

Tobias Hansen thansen at posteo.de
Sat Jul 4 16:37:07 BST 2020

Hi,

Thanks for trying it! I think the mail only came through the mailing list today because of the large attachment. Better keep me in cc.

I can't look at the log now due to internet problems, but the file handle leak would lead to not all tests being run. It would then say below the test summary:
Doctests interrupted: xxxx/yyyy files tested

Did you run in a chroot (e.g. with sbuild) and in parallel? Maybe in a serial build the leak wouldn't exceed the limit. I usually build with 8 threads.

Don't worry about the configure output. That upstream feature is new and we are not using it yet since it is still incomplete.