[Debian-science-sagemath] RFS for several Sage-related packages

Doug Torrance dtorrance at piedmont.edu
Sun May 31 18:20:01 BST 2020

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 12:57 PM Tobias Hansen <thansen at debian.org> wrote:
> ok, I uploaded the three updates. I also did a source upload for mpsolve because I forgot that new uploads need to include binaries. I'll upload that again later.

Great, thank you!  You probably also got the message, but coinor-csdp
was also rejected for the same reason because of the new dynamic
library packages.

> I haven't looked at topcom yet. Maybe I'll do later, but no promises for now.

No worries!  I really appreciate what you have done.  I asked for quite a lot!

> xmpsolve also gives a polynomial with missing * in the example in the GUI, so is it maybe supposed to work without *?

Another good catch!  I went ahead and added that to the patch, too, if
it's not too late.  I haven't taken the time to try to understand the
polynomial-parsing code, so I'm not sure if upstream made some changes
and never updated their documentation or what.

Doug