[Debian-science-sagemath] Incoming new flint 2.9.0 ==> beta1 in experimental

julien.puydt at gmail.com julien.puydt at gmail.com
Thu May 19 13:47:24 BST 2022

Hi,

version beta1 of flint 2.9.0 is out, with big changes announced.

I could already check it would have broken flint-arb, and uploaded a
version with a patch to unbreak it. [A new upstream flint-arb will
follow the flint release, but I didn't want any temporary hard ride.]

I uploaded 2.9.0~beta1-1 to experimental so everyone could have a look,
check and report for issues (here first, I'll forward to upstream if
necessary).

Cheers,

J.Puydt