[Debian-science-sagemath] hot to add a python module to the dh machinery ?

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Fri Aug 19 11:38:00 UTC 2016

Jerome BENOIT:
> nbconvert is now available (thanks to Julien), but it has not been added to the dh machinery:
> I am ready to do so, but I need a hint to start !
> Thanks in advance, Jerome

Hey, I *think* the only thing that needs to be done is to add this to d/control and d/pruner/pruner.py.in - e.g. if you run `git grep nbformat`, these two are the only files that need to be changed. You can also drop the relevant parts from debian-temp-userdir.patch.

If nbconvert is special then you'll need to do extra things, but I can't imagine what those might be at this time.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git