[Debian-science-sagemath] status page: legend: Waiting in NEW: a more distinctive colour ?

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Sat Aug 20 21:42:00 UTC 2016

Jerome BENOIT:
> On 20/08/16 20:23, Ximin Luo wrote:
>> if we add ITP/ITA/RFS later, then we'll need even more colours.
>
> No more colours, but jut in place of PTS

Oh so I have an idea, put NEW into the PTS column and only have one shade of yellow. We can reuse the existing colours like this:

ITP/ITA light red
RFS orange
NEW yellow
PTS no colour

the downside is the version would be hidden whilst it's in NEW. But I can set it as a title="" tooltip.

I can also move the PTS column after next to the Debian column since they're more related.

What do you think?

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git