[Debian-science-sagemath] status page: legend: Waiting in NEW: a more distinctive colour ?

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Sun Aug 21 14:30:00 UTC 2016

Jerome BENOIT:
> implement some easy to maintain and please burn your precious time to something else.

Calm down, I am just stating why I'm not working on this - the idea is good, I agree with it, but it will take a bit more work. Would you rather I not replied and kept silent?

I even told you exactly how to make it work, the functions in the code you would have to change. Feel free to send in a patch.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git