[Debian-science-sagemath] 119 failed tests

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Mon Oct 3 21:23:00 UTC 2016

Ximin Luo:
>>> sage -t --long src/sage/schemes/elliptic_curves/ell_rational_field.py  # 13 doctests failed
>
> This is because our experimental pari packages are missing some files:
>
> [..]
>
> Fixing this should fix another ~13 tests. I will do that next time.

I was wrong, pari is fine. I just had an older pari-gp installed (2.7). I've added the correct version to Build-Depends now. I don't know if pari-doc should version-restrict its Recommends: pari-gp, but from a quick look it seems not, and it's better to do this in the sagemath package.

Also the test fixes from yesterday fixed more things than I thought, I ran all the tests again and we are down to 119 (including the pari-related fixes above.)

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git