[Debian-science-sagemath] jupyter-notebook in deb-sci-sage

Gordon Ball gordon at chronitis.net
Tue Oct 4 15:02:30 UTC 2016

On 04/10/16 16:53, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

> On 04/10/16 14:01, Tobias Hansen wrote:
>> Hi,
>
>> see #801366, Gordon Ball is already working on it.
>
>> Gordon Ball wrote:
>>> Next steps? Move to d-python repo, ITP for jquery-typeahead and then >
>> try
>
> I have jut tried to build it from git, I got
>
> 	gbp:error: upstream/4.2.3+dfsg1 is not a valid treeish

Apparently I failed to push the tags. They should be there shortly.

> so I guess that some rearrangement are needed.
>

> and
>

>  upload to experimental?
>

> I am ready to do so: what stop me is the ITP ownership:
> @julien: do you mind if take the ownership of the ITP ?

Unfortunately since the last mail to the ITP bug I have had very little
time (and am unlikely to have much for at least the next week), so it
hasn't progressed beyond my last message. However, within the caveats I
noted it should be at least workable.

If you have time to advance things in the meanwhile, by all means do so
(especially since it isn't my ITP bug in any case).