[Debian-science-sagemath] 62 failed tests and classification of remaining failures

François Bissey frp.bissey at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 10:33:11 UTC 2016

Yes it tries to create something on the system where you don’t have
permission to write on a system install.
In sage-on-gentoo I initially disabled this test. Nowadays I am
doing something more complex where this particular file doesn’t
get installed (but a bit of it is copied to another file that install).

Francois