[Debian-science-sagemath] fpylll: dependency or dependencee of Sage ?

François Bissey frp.bissey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:23:54 UTC 2016

On 18/10/16 02:12, Ximin Luo wrote:
> Well, Sage 7.4 has not been released yet, so nobody has this problem yet. I know at least Gentoo does not normally run tests during the build, so they can just ignore this problem. Fedora will definitely have the same problem as us, I don't know about Arch.

I have been trying to move to a point where I could do that
before installing. I had some ideas - because the current situation
kinds of work it has been down on my priority pile. As a one man
show I need to prioritize. Anyway, when I discovered the fpyllll
building dependency, I throw a bit of a tantrum on how it was
ruining my plan to ever achieving that goal.
In fact I was afraid that it would break the building of the
documentation and force it to be built into a separate package.
That could still happen if someone includes a picture in the
wrong file.

https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/21221#comment:47

Francois