[Debian-science-sagemath] fpylll: dependency or dependencee of Sage ?

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Mon Oct 24 23:26:00 UTC 2016

Jerome BENOIT:

>> I should have looked the pre-install tests indeed.

>> We may wait for fplll 5.0.3 in Sid before.
>> I will do some furhter tests and let you know.
>
> I have just tried a pbuilder build, it failed.
> The reason is that the initial clean invokes
>
> 	python2.7 setup.py clean
>
> as expected, but the `setup.py clean' does some compiling
> hence the issue. I can reproduce on a schroot environment:
> here it does not hurt because the dep-build are already present,
> what is not the case in the pbuilder case.
> Is there a simple way to hack setup.py do avoid the compiling at cleaning time ?

I noticed this yesterday and reported it to cython:

https://github.com/cython/cython/issues/1495

I didn't think it would make the build fail though. You could try something like the hacky example mentioned in the first reply to me. It should be OK to avoid the failure, but note that it doesn't actually clean the cython-built files (if they existed).

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git