[Debian-science-sagemath] 7.4 with the latest shiny new packages: 4000 failed tests

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Sat Nov 5 23:32:09 UTC 2016

That totally fixed it! Thanks a lot!

Now we are back to 75 failing tests.

Next we need to figure out how to use the Debian unstable packages of
singular, gap, maxima and planarity.

We also need to finish packaging the last parts of the different notebooks.

I don't know if you guys saw the mail on debian-devel-announce today. In
December the testing migration time will be set to 10 days. Adding the
time required to pass the NEW queue, it would be good if we could upload
a first sagemath package in the beginning of December to make the
January 5 freeze.