[Debian-science-sagemath] Maintainer dashboard for sage standard packages

Tobias Hansen thansen at posteo.de
Mon Nov 7 11:48:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

today I added a link to the Debian maintainer dashboard for all sage
standard packages to the bottom of the status pages.

This shows a list of problems with these package. For us most
interesting are the RC bugs, testing migration issues and testing
auto-removal notices. Of course we need all our dependencies in testing
with the correct versions before the freeze.

Right now the packages where something needs to be fixed are at least
cython, ecl, linbox, pyzmq