[Debian-science-sagemath] Pynac 0.7.0 is out -- with a soname bump

François Bissey frp.bissey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 09:34:34 UTC 2016

Subtle changes around mostly, but will generate dockets breakages unless
you apply the rest of the stuff in sage at:
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/21827
the biggest change is the dependency on flint. I just submitted
a PR to pynac so it properly configure and link to it.
https://github.com/pynac/pynac/pull/209

François