[Debian-science-sagemath] Cython RC bug (was Required tasks for sage in stretch)

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Sat Nov 12 20:22:17 UTC 2016

Thanks! RC bug means release critical bug. Such bugs prevent packages
from going from Debian unstable to Debian testing, which will become the
next release "stretch". When something we need for Sage is not in
testing by the freeze date on January 5, we have a big problem.

And the Cython version that is currently in testing cannot compile Sage 7.4.