[Debian-science-sagemath] building sage: libfplll

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Wed Nov 16 10:22:00 UTC 2016

Tobias Hansen:
> Hi,
>
> the pruner checks for the file /usr/include/fplll/fplll.h.
> Can you check the configure output from this?
>
> I'm also not sure why notebook is not found, maybe add jupyter-notebook
> to build-depends? python-notebook is already there.

I'm getting:

 python-notebook : Depends: libjs-jquery-typeahead (>= 2.0) which is a virtual package and is not provided by any available package

Indeed, I can't find libjs-jquery-typeahead anywhere.

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=libjs-jquery-typeahead

Do you mean libjs-typeahead.js instead? But this doesn't seem related to jquery.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git