[Debian-science-sagemath] <DKIM> Re: flint FTBFS on mips and mipsel

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Wed Nov 16 12:03:00 UTC 2016

I'd try it first for mips and mipsel only. If it works for the other architectures, there is no need to disable it. It's meant to make things a bit more secure.

Yes I know probably nobody has considered Sage as an attack vector but it's still good to have. I see cryptographers on the sage-devel mailing list and probably some of them open up untrusted notebooks from time to time...

Tobias Hansen:

--
GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE