[Debian-science-sagemath] <DKIM> Re: <DKIM> Re: widgetsnbextension situation

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Thu Nov 17 11:46:00 UTC 2016

Ximin Luo:
> Julien Puydt:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 15/11/2016 11:26, Ximin Luo wrote:
>>> Julien Puydt:

Alright, I managed to regenerate this file, using a python script plus a node-recast js script that I hacked up. I will tidy up the code and commit it somewhere later.

It's not exactly the same as extension.js but it's close enough and I think it "should work". The differences are either cosmetic or something that would be irrelevant in the requirejs+browser context that ipywidgets are used in. I could try to fix those but I really don't think it's worth the time atm.

Output file attached, it would be good if someone could test this by unzipping it and dropping it where extension.js is normally - I don't have jupyter/ipywidgets "set up" on my computer yet. In the meantime I will try to package the other JS dependencies.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git