[Debian-science-sagemath] <DKIM> Re: <DKIM> Re: flint FTBFS on mips and mipsel

Julien Puydt julien.puydt at laposte.net
Thu Nov 17 20:15:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 17/11/2016 21:08, Tobias Hansen wrote:
> Thanks. I would try it first this time, but I can't ssh to
> eller.debian.org or minkus.debian.org at the moment. So it's another
> test upload.

Yes, I have been told those machines are unavailable.

Shoot and hope is a quite unsatisfying strategy, but we don't seem to
have the choice.

> BTW Snark, do you have porterbox access?

No... And I still haven't found the time to build myself a proper
cross-building set even though I'm getting interesting problems on a
regular basis.

Cheers,

Snark on #debian-science