[Debian-science-sagemath] <DKIM> Re: <DKIM> Re: <DKIM> Re: flint FTBFS on mips and mipsel

Julien Puydt julien.puydt at laposte.net
Sat Nov 19 06:11:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 18/11/2016 17:47, Tobias Hansen wrote:
> I suggest we first wait until flint migrates to testing so that we get
> rid of that annoying RC bug there.

Ok, so more time to test my patch : good!

> I'd also rather have some more time... But aren't all of your packages
> of sagemath deps now in a good state for stretch?

Both flint and flint-arb are still marked for auto-removal on the 27th
novembre since they haven't migrated (1 day for 5).

The node-esprima package 3.1.0+ds-2 is still not down to testing (has
been trying to migrate for 34 days!), and I have a new upstream waiting
in git. I don't remember exactly why I packaged it, but it must have
been towards jupyter and its javascript code.

The ipython package suffers from RC bug #843898, where I don't get how
people can get such an error, since the deps look correct.

The rest of my QA page looks good.

Snark on #debian-science