[Debian-science-sagemath] Testing installed sagemath (and jmol)

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Sat Nov 19 17:15:08 UTC 2016

Hi list,

I made some changes to the sagemath package to allow dpkg-buildpackage
to finish. I installed the packages for the first time. We should soon
start to run the tests also with an installed sage. At the moment the
installed sage does not start though.

Also, we are getting now failing tests due to the missing jmol. I
applied a first patch, making canvas3d the default, but this works only
in the notebooks. It might make sense to upload that jmol without jsmol
package if it is not too much work. What is the status of that package?