[Debian-science-sagemath] Required tasks for sage in stretch: jupyter-sphinx-theme: new initial version ready for review

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Mon Nov 28 00:42:00 UTC 2016

Jerome BENOIT:

> On 27/11/16 00:55, Tobias Hansen wrote:
>> Hi,
>
>> just keep in mind that it depends on nbsphinx,
>
> Ok. I was too focussed on the GAP issue.
>
> I have just moved it from experimental to unstable.
>

>  which is still in NEW as
>> an upload to experimental because we uploaded it before the ipython
>> transition. However we don't really want to upload all the next packages
>> (this one, ipywidgets, sagemath) to experimental. Maybe upload to
>> unstable and hope that nbsphinx passes NEW first and can be uploaded to
>> unstable before this one passes NEW?

I have uploaded jupyter-sphinx-theme to unstable NEW.

We could also upload another nbsphinx to unstable NEW, if that works better. It's OK to have two versions of the same package be in the NEW queue at the same time, only the later one will be considered.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git