[Debian-science-sagemath] Required tasks for sage in stretch: jupyter-sphinx-theme: new initial version ready for review

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Mon Nov 28 02:27:00 UTC 2016

Tobias Hansen:
> On 11/28/2016 12:42 AM, Ximin Luo wrote:
>> I have uploaded jupyter-sphinx-theme to unstable NEW.
>>
>> We could also upload another nbsphinx to unstable NEW, if that works better. It's OK to have two versions of the same package be in the NEW queue at the same time, only the later one will be considered.
>>

> Yeah, but does it go back to the end of the queue?

As far as I can tell, ftp-masters do not really treat the queue "strictly". Some packages stay there for a long time, some packages get pushed past quickly. That's more efficient, anyway. :)

I'd assume that if someone has already started reviewing nbsphinx and we upload a new version where the only difference is d/changelog experimental->unstable, this isn't going to delay it significantly at all.

Also I've had several uploads rejected in the past because of minor copyright issues, and when I fix them and re-upload (to the "back" of the queue) they get accepted within the next few hours.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git