[Debian-science-sagemath] sagemath uploaded to devel apt repo

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Sun Dec 4 14:23:56 UTC 2016

Hi,

I just uploaded a first sagemath package to deb-sci-sage. If you have
time it would be nice if you gave it a try, test using it, also
especially sagenb, jupyter-notebook, ipywidgets etc. It's also possible
to run the tests (see README.Debian). When testing from the installed
sage packages there are currently more tests failing compared to during
package build. We could also need help improving this.

The package is already slightly outdated and jmol does not work yet (but
should in git). I'll upload a new one as soon as I have it.