[Debian-science-sagemath] Sage broken with Python 2.7.13~rc1-1

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Tue Dec 6 17:53:00 UTC 2016

Ouch, nice catch. I actually did notice that a new version of python had been uploaded by running `debian/show-deps.sh by-date` but ignored it because "oh it can't possibly be a python bug". I guess it's worth paying attention to the output of that for the future.

Tobias Hansen:

--
GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE