[Debian-science-sagemath] GAP: issue related to compressed manual.six: PATCHES: reproducing issue

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Fri Dec 9 00:57:00 UTC 2016

Jerome BENOIT:
> First I did:
>
> $ DEB_BUILD_PROFILES=pkg.sagemath.ccache DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS="parallel=4 nodoc nocheck" debian/rules build
>
> then
>
> $ export SAGE_LOCAL=$(pwd)/debian/build/usr
> $ export PYTHONPATH=$(pwd)/debian/build/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
> $ export SAGE_SPKG_INST=$(pwd)/sage/local/var/lib/sage/installed
> $ export SAGE_ROOT=$(pwd)/sage
>
> Now
>
> $ ( cd sage; ./sage -t --long src/sage/interfaces/gap.py )
>

> [..]
>
> Please let me know if any precision is needed.

Hey, that precision was good. :) However I followed that and still couldn't reproduce the issues you described. :( Yes, I had both gap and libgap from unstable installed.

Have you tried wiping your ~/.sage or moving it to a different location? I remember back when upgrading from 6.3 to 7.1 (or possibly 7.1 to 7.2) I got some GAP errors until I wiped ~/.sage/gap.

I just pushed a commit that sets DOT_SAGE to debian/test. Perhaps you can try that as well?

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git