[Debian-science-sagemath] [Piuparts-devel] Reschedule ipywidgets for another test

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Fri Dec 9 20:02:00 UTC 2016

Holger Levsen:
> [..]
>
> Or should i reschedule jupyter-nbextension-jupyter-js-widgets?

Yes, please do this. That failed because it had leftover files after a purge, but these files are supposed to be owned by python3-notebook and python-notebook, which is in a different source package. Those files don't need to always exist, so piuparts doesn't know that they actually belong to python{,3}-notebook.

I've uploaded my fixes (add some postinst/postrm) to that other source package, and they are now in sid, so jupyter-nbextension-jupyter-js-widgets should now succeed its piuparts tests without needing another upload.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git