[Debian-science-sagemath] SageMath and its dependencies in NEW

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Thu Dec 15 12:03:02 UTC 2016

Dear FTP masters,

many thanks for handling all the dependencies so quickly! Now we finally
uploaded sagemath to NEW. For experimental, because we need one
dependency (jmol) from experimental, but that should be resolved quickly
after sagemath passes NEW. It could easily be that sagemath needs more
than just one more upload after it passes NEW to fix problems that might
come up, so I would again ask you to handle this package with priority.

Thanks!
Tobias