[Debian-science-sagemath] sagemath testing migration

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Fri Dec 23 08:40:16 UTC 2016

Hi list,

on the tracker page of sagemath this appeared in the testing migration box:

sagemath-jupyter/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: sagemath (>= 7.4-3)
sagemath-jupyter/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: sagemath (<< 7.4-3.1~)

This kinda looks as if missing binaries on i386 are a blocker. Is that
the case?

If yes, I would say we wait for the piuparts run and then do another
upload that:
- lowers the barrier for the tests to pass so that the i386 build succeeds
- fixes the piuparts checks, if necessary

Because I don't have time to look properly into the i386 segfaults in
the next two days.