[Debian-science-sagemath] SageTeX: sagetexparse module and pyparsing backward incompatibility

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Tue Jan 3 11:14:00 UTC 2017

Jerome BENOIT:
>> Do we still need to do something regarding sympow?
>
> Concerning my part, I fulfilled the wish of Xi:
> the ball is in his court now.

Thanks, yes I will get around to this soon :) First I must take care of other post-holiday paperwork.

Other things:

- Gordon has updated {nbconvert, ipykernel, ipywidgets, jupyter-notebook} which fixes various bugs, including the RC one for ipykernel.
- Jerome's extra GAP packages, although these won't make Debian stretch. If they are very important we could ask the release team to give us an exception and manually push it into testing.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git