[Debian-science-sagemath] Sponsors needed for last uploads before stable freeze

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Sun Jan 22 21:23:00 UTC 2017

Ximin Luo:
> I pushed updates to sagemath and sagenb yesterday evening. I've also tested a `debian/rules release` which completed fine with no errors.
>
> Could someone please (source-only) upload? Thanks!
>
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/sagenb.git/log/?h=_volatile_rc
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/sagemath.git/log/?h=_volatile_rc

Thanks Tobias for the uploads!

Unfortunately the i386 build failed, due to (twice):

sage -t --long src/sage/functions/wigner.py  # Timed out (and interrupt failed)

Hopefully this is just a spurious failure, I did not change anything related to this. :/ I am rebuilding it now on a private machine, if it succeeds I will upload the files somewhere so that someone else can binary-only upload to Debian tomorrow. (My keys are still not updated. :()

Alternatively you could do the build yourself by creating an i386 schroot, by following instructions here:

https://wiki.debian.org/sbuild

but replace "amd64" with "i386", then running:

$ apt-get source -t unstable sagemath
$ sbuild --no-source --no-arch-all --arch=i386 --build-failed-commands '%SBUILD_SHELL' sagemath_7.4-7.dsc

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git