[Debian-science-sagemath] Sponsors needed for last uploads before stable freeze

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Thu Jan 26 00:19:00 UTC 2017

Tobias Hansen:
> On 01/25/2017 06:09 PM, Ximin Luo wrote:
>> Tobias Hansen:

>>> Ok, uploaded. Thanks!
>>>

>> lol, #841148 was just fixed and uploaded. This will break any future builds, annoyingly. (But our current builds running on buildds should be fine).
>>
>> I should have written a less strict workaround the first time, I will remember that for the future. For now, I have removed the workaround in git.
>>
>> We (IIRC) have until 1952Z tomorrow to do another source-only upload; I suggest we wait a short while until the current builds (on buildds) are finished, so that we know if my i386 tweaks worked.

> Are you shure it won't affect the current builds? Our i386 and arch-all
> builds have not started yet and the new dh-python is already installed
> since it's just an arch-all package. Anyway, even if that part is broken
> we can see if your changes worked.
>
> Best,
> Tobias

Yes, look like you are right, my test tweaks worked but the build failed because of the new dh-python.

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=sagemath&arch=i386&ver=7.4-8&stamp=1485386749&raw=1

Have just pushed 7.4-9 to _volatile_rc.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE