[Debian-science-sagemath] Sage 7.5 and Singular patches

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Sun Jan 29 20:05:14 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm currently building Sage 7.5.1 with packages from unstable plus
singular 4.1.0-p1+ds-1 from experimental and pynac 0.7.3 from git (which
I uploaded to deb-sci-sage).

First of all, Snark, can we upload pynac 0.7.3 to experimental?

I fixed some new failing doctests today and now most of the new failures
are caused by the update to singular 4.1, see attached log of these
failures. Fixing them should be mostly a matter of applying patches from
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/21865 to the singular package. Jerome,
do you want to take care of that or can I apply the patches in git and
upload to deb-sci-sage?