[Debian-science-sagemath] Tentative Sage Days 85 in March on packaging, portability, documentation tools, ...

Nicolas M. Thiery Nicolas.Thiery at u-psud.fr
Fri Feb 3 17:14:37 UTC 2017

        Dear Sage devs & packagers, Sphinx devs, ODK participants, ...

This is to officially announce:

        Sage&GAP days 85: packaging, portability, documentation tools
        March 13-17 of 2016
        Cernay, just short of an hour from Paris by public transport
        https://wiki.sagemath.org/days85

This is a follow up to last's years Sage Days 77 [1] which was fun and
productive. This year, we are also hosting a GAP coding sprint and we
are looking forward collaboration opportunities. Developers of sister
projects (e.g. Pari, Singular) that plan to work on similar aspects
are welcome to get in touch.

If you are interested in participating, please fill/edit the poll with
the dates you would be coming. Also, please edit the Participants list
on the wiki page (if you have write access to it).

        https://framadate.org/UuaAiTczyBfEoaeu

Note: unlike last year, only one guest house was available for rental;
therefore, there will be limited space; late birds may need to sleep
in a tent; you are warned :-)

Through ODK, we have funding for local expenses for all participants,
and could fund the travel of some developers with experience or
specific interest on the above themes. Please get in touch with me!

Cheers,
				Nicolas

[1] https://wiki.sagemath.org/days77
--