[Debian-science-sagemath] Sage 7.5 and Singular patches

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Fri Feb 17 11:31:47 UTC 2017

Hi Jerome,

do you already know when you'll get time to work on this? If you can't,
you should eventually give us your blessing to work on this and upload a
preliminary package to deb-sci-sage, because it's not good when we are
stuck so long with sage. I also can't say when I would work on this
though. Maybe this weekend.