[Debian-science-sagemath] Upstreaming patches

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Sat Feb 25 15:47:00 UTC 2017

Hi, no action required, just FYI, I opened some tickets here:

https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/22437
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/22438
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/22439
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/22440
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/22441
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/22442
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/22443
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/22444
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/22445

No don't worry I have permission from Jeroen to spam them like this :) I originally opened one ticket but he asked me to split them.

#22442 and #22443 are Tobias' patches and I have CCd the ticket to his trac account. #22437 is Jerome's patch but I don't know your trac username to CC you, please feel free to add yourself.

https://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/developer/git_trac.html

This page is very useful with telling you the correct commands to run, to save some manual work.

It is possible to run this directly out of our sagemath.git's sage.git submodule repo, just edit the .git/config (of the parent repo) to say this instead:

[submodule "sage"]
    url = git at trac.sagemath.org/sage.git

Possibly you also need to edit .git/modules/sage/config.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git