[debian-seattle-social] Moving to Seattle

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy at debian.org
Mon Sep 23 05:36:06 UTC 2013

Hi Debian Seattle!

I'm a Debian developer in NYC, about to relocate to Seattle for work, arriving
next weekend. I'll be living short-term in Queen Anne, working mostly in
Fremont plus a bit in Kirkland, and living long-term somewhere which is
convenient by bus to both of those.

No rush on this, but it would be great to say hello sometime soon to the local
Debian crowd, both familiar and new faces. Let me know!

PS - If you have an IRC channel, let me know that too. I don't see
#debian-seattle on OFTC.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy at debian.org