[debian-seattle-social] Moving to Seattle

Blibbet blibbet at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 17:57:52 UTC 2013

Yes, welcome!

 > Welcome to the area! Would you prefer Kirkland or Seattle to meet?
I'm on the
 > Eastside so that'll work better for me but I suppose most folks are
in Seattle.

For Kirkland/Eastside area, Redmond-based Black Lodge Research
hackerspace might be an option. It's a few hundred feet from the Redmond
entrance to Marymoor Park. BLR hosts at least 2 local user groups: DC206
Monthly Meeting (areacode 206 DefConf (not DebConf) infosec hackers),
and the Seattle RetroComputer Society (SRCS).

https://www.blacklodgeresearch.org/

They're open for general use on Thursdays 7-10 for Open Hack Night, to
come by and check out the place when they're open but not doing another
event.

PS: I hope everyone knows about upcoming Seattle GNU/Linux Conference,
<http://SeaGL.org/>.