[debian-seattle-social] Hello folks; would you like to share a table at LFNW?

William Hale altsalt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 21:14:30 UTC 2014

It would be really nice to separate this table from GSLUG.

Basically someone needs to spearhead the planning effort, commit to
being there, and register with LFNW.

We have cards and a banner for Ubuntu and can partially help if the
table is next to ours.

Otherwise, the GSLUG table may have some extra space set aside, though
probably not for both Ubuntu and Debian.

--
Salt

Utinam me logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant.