[debian-seattle-social] Does Debian-Seattle have a logo?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 06:45:01 UTC 2014

Hi folks, the Linuxfest NW folks would like to put a short description
and a logo to use for listing our shared table. Since the Debian logo
[1] is IMO the coolest, shall I send a link to the Debian logo? Or do
you have your own?

Short statement could be something like:

Debian-Seattle and Ubuntu-PNW. Debian-Seattle gets together on demand,
mostly supporting local GNU/Linux related meetings. Ubuntu PNW
supports Ubuntu users in Washington, Oregon & Idaho for all Ubuntu
flavors.

Valorie

1. http://www.debian.org/logos/

--