[debian-seattle-social] Spokane Linuxfest

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 04:06:27 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

While at LFNW this spring, a couple of enthusiastic guys from Spokane
asked me to consider coming to Spokane in 2015 for their own
Linuxfest. I'm happy to see that they are making it happen, and I plan
to make the journey and staff a table for Ubuntu/Kubuntu.

I figure that some of the folks here would be interested as well.

Daven said:

The Applied Tech Club will be hosting the first annual LinuxFest Spokane
   EXPO 2015 here at Spokane Falls Community College on Saturday, May 9th,
   2015 from 9AM to 4PM. This event will be a free to all (exhibitors and
   attendees) and open to the public. There are no sponsorship fees
   associated with this event.

   As we indicated when we first met at the NW EXPO in Bellingham, WA back in
   april of 2014, we would like to invite you as a special guest to this
   event, either as an exhibitor or as an attendee (exhibitor is preferred,
   as the more we have, the better the experience). We are in the planning
   stages of the event, and we are asking that you please RSVP by Nov 1st,
   2014. We will be providing additional information regarding this event on
   our website at atclub.sfcc.spokane.edu as soon as it becomes available.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez