[debian-seattle-social] Debian Seattle art contest

Lee Fisher unifex at riseup.net
Fri Feb 19 23:58:08 UTC 2016

Remind, end-of-month for artwork.

Get an artist to help and local community will get some nice stickers.
No artist help, no stickers (as I'm not an artist).

If artwork is especially good, we might get a batch of tshirts made,
not just stickers!

Thanks,
Lee

PS: found last batch of the 4" round swirl stickers, so those will be
given out at LFNW.