[debian-seattle-social] Trying to Connect

growmybiz at cwsforweb.tech growmybiz at cwsforweb.tech
Fri Nov 17 03:51:10 UTC 2017

Hello,

My name is Mark and I work for a Search Marketing company.

I was doing some research on your industry and I landed on your website.
Thing is I had a look at some of the other businesses who are currently
ranked on Page 1 and I truly believe you have a better website and a better
brand.

Long story short, I have created a Web-Page Analysis of Your Website which
addresses all of the technical and web errors on your website that is
stopping you from ranking on PAGE 1...

I am happy to send you all details proposal.

All I want is the opportunity to call you and discuss THE WEBSITE AUDIT in
greater detail.

What do you think?

Kind Regards,

Mark